2019 Grant Application
SEMBA awards three grants per year in order to help establish or expand a community butterfly garden!
1. Garden or project must be at a school or community site.
2. Grant must be used in 2019.
3. Grant must be used to install or expand a butterfly garden.
4. Plants must be host or nectar plants for butterflies and should be native species.
5. If requesting garden elements (rocks/sand, containers, etc.) a line item budget
and a reason for the requested item must be provided with the application.
Mail completed application to:
PO Box 851301
Westland, MI 48185
Applications must be POSTMARKED by April 12, 2019
Click the button below to download the form.